Calamine 8% w/v + Aloevera Gel 10% w/v + Light liquid Parafen 10% w/v Moisturizing Lotion (For Skin Smoothing & Skin Toning)
Cosmederma Remedies have brought Aloe Vera and Calamine Lotion that combines the natural healing properties of Aloe Vera with the soothing benefits of Calamine. The soothing formula of lotion nourishes, calms, and revitalizes the skin. Aloe Vera is known to moisturize and hydrate patched skin making it an ideal ingredient for dry, itchy, or sunburned skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help decrease redness and inflammation caused by various skin conditions. Aloe Vera restores the skin’s natural moisture, making it soft, supple, and rejuvenated.
Calamine is a well-renowned ingredient known for its soothing and cooling effects. It is widely used to relieve itching, irritation, and minor skin discomfort. You can also use it to reduce the pain from rashes, insect bites, and allergic reactions associated with other health conditions. The combined action of Aloe Vera and Calamine is an effective solution for all skin types.
Our Aloe Vera with Calamine Lotion is free of any harsh chemicals, parabens, and artificial fragrances, making it an ideal safe and gentle option for regular use. You can use the lotion for dryness, sunburn, rashes, or minor skin irritations, and get the much-needed care and nourishment your skin deserves. Store the lotion in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not ingest it and keep it out of reach of children and pets. In case of ingestion immediately rush to your doctor.
Our Aloe Vera and Calamine Lotion cater to a myriad of skin conditions and cosmetic needs. It is commonly indicated for the following mentioned conditions.
1. As a Cosmetic lotion to promote a soft & glowing complexion
2. Adjust to post-dermatoses treatment
3. As a primer used before makeup
4. Prickly Heat
5. Soothing with a moisturizing effect
Aloe Vera and Calamine Lotion are filled with skin-loving properties and give the following mentioned advantages.
1. Calamine has proven a skin protective and infection that maintains and protects a glowing complexion.
2. Confidently used as a base for applying powder or other cosmetics on the face and is used as a primer before face makeup.
3. Restores the elasticity of cracked & dry skin and promotes soft & glowing skin.
4. Water miscible base enables complete absorption.
Aloe Vera and Calamine Lotion are generally safe and do not cause any serious side effects. However, it is imperative to know the possible side effects that may occur rarely. The list of side effects that can be caused due to Aloe Vera and Calamine Lotion are mentioned below:
1. The lotion is only for external application, do not use it on any sensitive area such as the eyes, nose, ears, or vaginal area.
2. Do not use the lotion on cut, injured, or bruised areas.
3. Store the lotion in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
4. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.