Isotretinoin 20mg tablets help in the treatment of severe acne breakouts on the skin. It drug belongs to the group of retinoids that is a form of Vitamin A. The tablets specifically treat nodular acne that is not treated with the help of any other medicine, not even antibiotics.
What is Nodular Acne?
Nodular acne is a form of acne formulated on the skin after the excessive production of oil. It affects the skin cells and causes severe swelling along with tender and red lumps. The cane is sometimes skilled with puss. The nodes of this acne are primarily larger than the other acne.
The Isotretinoin 20mg tablets are made with the salt Isotretinoin which is a supplement form of Vitamin A. This controls the sebum formation in the skin and once production is controlled, the size of sebaceous glands decreases automatically.
While using Isotretinoin 20mg tablets, follow some precautions. The necessary precautions with the use are taking the tablets on time, and avoiding the use of any pharmaceutical drugs that cause trouble in the working process of tablets. Reduce the use of dairy products, sweets, and spices. This is also one of the causes of acne production. Limit the consumption of alcohol, processed food, and fried items. The food plays a key role in making the skin healthy.
People with frequent consumption may undergo side effects such as nausea, dryness, dry hair and skin, loose stools, vomiting, and chapped lips. The dryness is caused because the tablet reduces the oil production in the skin. Keep it in a cool and dry place with no contact with sunlight. This is only for external use.
1. Acne Conglobata
2. Severe Recalcitrant
3. Nodulocystic Acne
4. Acne Unresponsive to Antibiotic Therapy.
Uses of Isotretinoin 20mg Tablets
The uses of Isotretinoin 20mg salt-based medicine are described below.
- This is a medicine that reduces the production of oil in the body.
- The tables are best for people facing nodular acne conditions.
- The case is formed after the oil production therefore the best intake reduces acne, fades its markes, and reduces the size of the nodes of acne.
- The medicine is prescribed to people feeling nodular acne which is accompanied by the puss, redness, and swelling on the skin.
- Reduces follicular keratinization
- Eradicates Propionibacterium Acnes
- Reduces sebum excretion
- Reduces inflammation.
Precaution with Isotretinoin 20mg Tablets
Following precautions with the use of these tablets is necessary, It is important to follow the suggestions for the best possible results. Try to understand the below-mentioned position of advice and follow these. It will help in better recovery from nodular acne.
- Complete cut the use of dairy products except curd and clarified (ghee).
- Processed food, fried items, and species are not allowed.
- Do not consume sweeteners.
- The use of alcohol is prohibited.
- Do not use the drug in combination with any other medicines.
- Use the tables only for the treatment of severe acne conditions such as nodular acne.
Side Effects of Isotretinoin 20mg tablets
When the consumer is using the Isotretinoin 20mg tablets regularly, he may suffer from adverse effects. The common ones are:
- Loose stools
Note- The Isotretinoin 20mg tablets are only for external use.
Storage– Keep Isotretinoin 20mg tablets in a cool and dry place.