COMPOSITION – Azelaic acid 15% Cream
Azelaic acid 15% Cream – This cream contains Azelaic acid that occurs naturally in barley, rye, wheat, etc. Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties make it effective and help in treating skin conditions like acne, rosacea, eczema, etc. Moreover, it kills the bacteria that causes acne and keeps the pores of the skin clean. This medication is available in the form of creams, gels, foams, ointments, etc., at Cosmederma Remedies with the brand name Azelite.
Benefits of Applying Azelaic Acid 15% Cream
- recommended as baseline Therapy in the treatment of acne
- suitable and effective in the treatment of females
- prevents future outbreaks and reduces inflammation
- prevents blemishes and helps in treating pigmentation
- treats perioral dermatitis (POD)
Points to Consider Before Using Azelaic Acid 15% Cream
- Do not use this cream in the eyes, nose, mouth, or vagina. If it mistakenly gets into these areas, rinse it off with water and inform the doctor.
- Use it once or twice a day only if the doctor has prescribed it.
- Do not bandage or wrap up the affected area until and unless suggested by the doctor.
- Do not use this medication too often or else the situation will get worse.
- Immediately consult the doctor if any serious side effects like burning, stinging, itching, etc. occur.
- Avoid alcohol, spicy food, and hot drinks during the course of this medication.