Ketoconazole Shampoo is a synthetic imidazole-dioxolane derivative used in the treatment of various hair and scalp-related problems. It is useful in the treatment of dandruff, pityriasis, and other fungal infections. It inhibits the growth of fungus causing the infection. Ketoconazole is highly effective in the treatment of dandruff. If used properly and as directed by the doctor, it can cure all fungal infections of the scalp. Avoid using if you are allergic to any of its compositions. Also, tell your doctor about any other allergies you might have in general. Consult your doctor if your affected area has broken or open skin before applying this medication.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Dry skin
- Candida Infections
- Superficial and deep mycosis caused by fungal
- Broad-spectrum bistriazole antifungal shampoo for complete eradication of dandruff.
- Offers potent activity in both dermatophytosis & deep mycosis.
- Acts by alerting cellular membrane to increase membrane permeability.
- Gentle to the scalp.
- Absorption facilitated by gastric acidity & bioavailability is not affected by the presence of food.
Apply a sufficient amount on wet hair and scalp. Gently massage it over the entire scalp, then leave it for 3-5 minutes. Now rinse thoroughly. For treatment of dandruff, apply twice a week.