Cosmederma Remedies offers an effective solution for head lice and scabies with Lixofer C lotion. The dual action of Permethrin and Cetrimide gives an antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic effect to treat scabies and head lice. We have formulated Permethrin 5% w/v and Cetrimide 0.01 w/v Lotion with the best quality raw materials to give long-term relief from head lice infestations and crusted scabies. The medication is manufactured in a GMP-certified facility under the surveillance of quality assurance and quality control experts. Our Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion is available in attractive and sturdy packaging.
Use the Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion as per the dosage and duration prescribed by your healthcare professional. Apply the Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion in a clean and dry area to get the maximum relief. The lotion is cruelty-free and does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben or preservatives. Some users may experience a few side effects such as Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching, and redness) or Dry skin. Store the lotion in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Medicinal Benefits of Permethrin 5% w/v and Cetrimide 0.01 w/v Lotion
The combination of Permethrin + Cetrimide is used to provide relief from pediculosis and scabies. Permethrin is an antiparasitic drug and belongs to the category of drugs called pyrethroids. It works by releasing chemicals known as pyrethrins which act on the nervous system. It inactivates the nerve membrane and paralyzes the insects, eventually killing them. It can also kill the nits and eggs of the insect.
Whereas, cetrimide is an antiseptic that heals and soothes wounds, cuts, grazes, and minor burns. Cetrimide also protects the body against infections. The anti-bacterial, anti-septic, and anti-fungal properties of Cetrimide help in the treatment of dry, chapped skin, insect bites, and nappy rash. Therefore, the combined effect of Permethrin + Cetrimide gives you relief from head lice and scabies. The key indications for Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion are briefed below:
- Crusted Scabies
- Head lice infestations
- Pediculosis Capitis
- Pediculosis Pubis and their Ova
Directions For Use
Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion is only for external use. Carefully, read the description given along the lotion. Wash your hands before and after using the Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion. Apply a thin layer of mediation on the clean and dry affected area. Avoid getting the lotion in contact with the nose, eyes, or other sensitive areas.
Side Effects of Permethrin 5% w/v and Cetrimide 0.01 w/v Lotion
You may experience mild to temporary side effects of Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion that get resolved over time. The side effects may vary in all the users as they depend on the physiological side effects and response to the therapy. The range of side effects of using the Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion is briefed below. You shall immediately inform your doctor in case your side effects worsen or get severe with time.
- Red or itchy skin (allergic reaction)
- Skin irritation (occasionally)
- Burning sensation
Best Derma PCD Franchise Services for Permethrin 5% w/v and Cetrimide 0.01 w/v Lotion
We at Cosmederma Remedies offer derma product franchises on all our products. Our derma range including Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion is manufactured in a GMP-certified facility. The key features of our derma PCD franchise services are briefed below:
- Exclusive monopoly rights
- ISO, GMP, and WHO certifications
- Well-developed and certified infrastructure facility.
- On-time deliveries on all the orders.
Safety Precautions and Warnings
- Avoid consuming alcohol with Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion as it may interact and cause adverse side effects.
- Do not take Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion without a doctor’s consultation if you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby.
- Store the Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the Formoterol Fumarate and Budesonide out of reach of children and pets. Properly dispose of the discarded or expired medicines.
- Stop using Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion if you notice any rash, itchy skin, swelling of the face and mouth, or difficulty in breathing.
- Avoid getting the Permethrin + Cetrimide lotion in contact with the nose, eyes, or other sensitive areas.