Permethrin 5% w/v Lotion – Permethrin lotion is one of the best medicine available in the market that helps the patient in the treatment of infections caused because of lice, eggs, and mites. It is recommended to those patients who are suffering from pediculosis and scabies. It is an antiparastic medicine that treats scabies by killing the mites (insects) along with their eggs. Permethrin 5% w/v Lotion is available at Cosmederma Remedies by the brand name Lixofer Lotion.
How Permethrin 5% w/v Lotion works
Lixofer Lotion contains the powerful properties of Permethrin 5% w/v Lotion that treats scabies and pediculosis. It belongs to the class of antiparastic medicines that works by destroying the mites (tiny insects) and scabies causing eggs. It also destroys the head lice that is attached to the scalp and causes irritation.
How to Use Lixofer Lotion
Enriched with the powerful properties of Permethrin, this lotion comes with a wide array of health benefits. Here is how you need to use Permethrin 5% w/v Lotion:
- As per healthcare experts, apart from the face and head, it should be applied daily to the whole body.
- Wash the lotion thoroughly after 8-12 hours.
- Use this lotion for a particular duration or as recommended by the healthcare expert.
- Wash your hand carefully with water before applying this lotion.
Directions for Better Lotion Usage
Permethrin 5% w/v Lotion has some of the best properties that have shown positive reactions against infections caused due to lice, eggs, and mites. But to get the most from this lotion, it is advised to keep in mind the following conditions:
- Only use Permethrin 5% w/v Lotion if you have scabies. Never use it to treat or cure any other skin condition.
- Make sure your skin is clean, dry, and cool before you apply this lotion.
- Wash your body before applying this lotion and wash it thoroughly after 8-12 hours.
- You can experience itching with the usage of Permethrin 5% w/v Lotion. In case it becomes severe, then immediately contact your healthcare expert.
- Finish the complete bottle within the first 4 weeks of breaking the bottle seal.
Although, this lotion is thought to be safe for everyone. But in some cases, it can cause a few side effects to the user. It can cause some side effects to the user if not used properly or not following the instructions. These are mild side effects that will go away as the human body get used to the medicine but if in case, they become severe, then it is recommended to immediately talk to your healthcare expert. So, the side effects associated with the usage of Permethrin 5% w/v Lotion includes the following:
- Mild burning
These conditions do not require any medical attention. They will go away when your body adapts to the medicine.
- Let your healthcare expert know about your skin type, whether you are allergic to this medicine or food, skin condition, or if you have asthma, etc.
- Use it as per the dosage or duration prescribed by the healthcare expert.
- Make sure to have zero contact with eyes, mouth or nose. In case of any contact, wash immediately with water.
- Only apply a thin layer of Permethrin 5% w/v Lotion all over the body. Leave it for at least 4-12 hours before taking shower.
- If the condition did not get resolved within the first 14 days, then inform your doctor.
If you want to get your hands on this amazing lotion, then contact Cosmederma Remedies. It is available at Cosmederma Remedies for PCD Pharma Franchise and Distribution.