Cepae Extract Heparin Sodium Allantoin Gel – The cream is known as an anti-scar medicine. It belongs to the class of medication known as dermatological agents and is primarily used to treat scars and burns. The medication is a combination of three medicines called Allantoin, Extractum Cepae-Cepalin, and Heparin. Collectively these medication works together in Cepae Extract Heparin Sodium Allantoin Gel for the treatment of scars on the skin.
A scar is usually a brown or pale pink colored patch on the skin that can occur after any injury, burn, cuts, acne, or accident to the skin. The medicine should be applied as directed by your healthcare provider to gain its best results.
Working Mechanism of Cepae Extract Heparin Sodium Allantoin Gel
As we have stated before, the cream is a combination of three medications used for the treatment of scars. Extractum Cepae-Cepalin work as an anti-scar medicine. This medicine helps in surpassing the actions of a chemical known as PGF beta-1. This chemical is mainly responsible for the hypertrophic scarring and swelling process after any injury. Heparin is known as an anticoagulant. It works by broadening the blood vessels which helps in dissolving blood clots and improves the flow of the blood at the site of the injury. Lastly, Allantoin works as a skin protectant. It helps in moisturizing the skin and provides relief from minor irritation.
Benefits of Cepae Extract Heparin Sodium Allantoin Gel
1. Very effective for Brightening & Whitening the skin.
2. Great for Lightening Age Spots and Freckles.
3. Hyperpigmentation from Sun & Birth Control Pills.
4. Helps To Lighten Dark Spots Left Over From Acne.
Side Effects of Scarlite Gel
The cream/gel medication is overall safe for application and hasn’t shown any side effects so far. The side effects of the gel are very rare cases to appear and usually resolve on their own in case it happens. However, do consult the doctor if you experience any unpleasant effects of the cream after applying or if the effects start to persist or bother you much.
Some of the common side effects of Cepae Extract Heparin Sodium Allantoin Gel may include:
- Scar atrophy
- Visible dilation of blood vessels
- Allergic reactions to the applied site
Important Points to Remember
Some of the important precautions and warnings to keep in mind while using Cepae Extract Heparin Sodium Allantoin Gel are:
- The gel/cream should not be used by people allergic to parabens as it may cause skin allergic reactions.
- Avoid using the gel if you are undergoing light therapy also known as phototherapy.
- Do not cover the affected area with any dressing or bandage, unless advised by your healthcare provider.
Directions to Use
- The Scarlite medication is available in the form of a gel.
- Remember to gently rinse the affected area with water before applying the Scarlite Gel. Then pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
- Take a generous amount of gel in your palm and then apply it evenly to the affected area with dry hands.
- Remember to wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying the Cepae Extract Heparin Sodium Allantoin Gel unless the treatment is for your hands.