|10gm Lami Tube
This medication is composed of Terbinafine and Mometasone. This combination is used to treat skin conditions such as rashes, certain allergies, itching, psoriasis, eczema, etc. Mometasone is a medium-strength corticosteroid and blocks the secretion of certain chemical messengers. Thus it helps in decreasing the inflammation caused and thus easing itching and redness of the skin. Terbinafine has antifungal properties and thus works by stopping the growth of fungus.
It is to be applied after cleaning and drying the affected area. It is to be applied to the affected area as prescribed by the doctor. It usually takes around 2-6 weeks to treat the skin infection. If the infection persists, consult your doctor.
2. Skin fungal infections
3. Tinea capitis
1. Possesses a broad spectrum of activity against fungal pathogens of the skin, hair, and nails.
2. Highly active against trichophyton, epidermophyton floccosum, and yeasts of the genera Candida and pityrosporum.
3. Fungicidal against dermatophytes, molds, and certain dimorphic fungi even at now concentration
- Discontinue using if you observe irritation on the affected area immediately after applying this ointment.
- Avoid using this medication if you are allergic to any of its compositions.
- Tell your doctor about any allergies you have in general.
- Do not use this ointment for longer durations than prescribed.