Glutathione 4% & Glycolic Acid 6% Face Wash Gel – Available in gel form, this face wash is a combination of Glutathione and Glycolic Acid that provides a skin lightening and brightening effect to the skin. With its double-action formula, this face wash works best for Skin Lightening, Brightening, Radiance, and Rejuvenation. Offered in the market with the brand name Witglow, this face wash gel is available at the Best Glutathione & Glycolic Acid Face Wash Gel Manufacturer, Cosmederma Remedies.
- Skin Lightening
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Elasticity
- Skin Whitening
Uses of Glutathione 4% & Glycolic Acid 6% Face Wash Gel
- Improves the skin complexion.
- Removes age spots, dark spots & sun spots.
- Helps with acne and scars.
- Eradicates dirt and impurities from the skin.
- Promotes a healthy glow.
- Reduces melanin production.
- Treats some form of acne.
Directions to Use
Following are the directions that you must follow for the best usage of Glutathione 4% & Glycolic Acid 6% Face Wash Gel:
- Start by washing your hands with some soap and water before applying Glutathione 4% & Glycolic Acid 6% Face Wash Gel.
- Wet your entire face by splashing lukewarm water.
- Take a gentle amount of this face wash gel on your palm and rub your hands together to lather it up.
- When it is well-lathered, massage it on your face in circular motions for about 50-60 seconds covering your cheeks, forehead, chin, t-zone, and neck.
- After you are done, rinse your face again with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a gentle towel.
- Apply a moisturizer on damp skin right after washing your face with Glutathione 4% & Glycolic Acid 6% Face Wash Gel to lock in the moisture and multiply its effects on the skin.
Here are the instructions that are required to be kept in mind while using this face wash:
- Use Glutathione 4% & Glycolic Acid 6% Face Wash Gel twice a day (AM-PM) for better and fast results.
- Do not harshly rub your face with a towel after washing your face with the face wash, rather pat it dry gently.
- Be gentle while using Glutathione 4% & Glycolic Acid 6% Face Wash Gel around your eyes. Make sure to not get this face wash into the eyes, mouth, or nose. If it accidentally gets into them, wash it off and consult your doctor.
- If you had an unusual skin reaction against Glutathione or Glycolic Acid, do not use this face wash gel without consulting your dermatologist.
- Before using this face wash, make sure to remove makeup from your face in any from a makeup remover.
- Do not overwash your face with Glutathione 4% & Glycolic Acid 6% Face Wash Gel as may strip the natural oils of the skin and harm its protective covering.
This Face Wash is a combination of Glutathione and Glycolic Acid which are known to be the best skin-whitening agents. This face generally does not have any side effects and is useful for all skin types. However, in some cases, it may cause certain mild side effects to people with highly sensitive skin. Moreover, excessive usage or incorrect usage can also bring a little trouble for the user. Following are the side effects associated with Glutathione 4% & Glycolic Acid 6% Face Wash Gel:
- Skin Irritation
- Burning Sensation
- Dry Skin
- Skin Redness
If you notice these side effects have become persistent or highly bothersome, inform your doctor or dermatologist.\