Inticare Vaginal Antiseptic Solution – The solution medicine is a disinfectant and antiseptic agent, primarily used to treat and prevent infection in the vagina. The solution helps treat several kinds of infections in the vagina such as Gardnerella vaginitis/bacterial vaginosis, vaginal inflammation/vaginitis, vaginal candidiasis, and trichomonal infections. The Inticare Vaginal Antiseptic Solution also helps provide relief from vaginal soreness, irritation, and itchiness. An infection of the tissues and vagina at the opening of the vulva is known as a vaginal infection. Use this lotion-based solution as prescribed by your healthcare provider to rule out possibility of any potential side effects. The duration of this vaginal solution will depend on the severity of your infection.
The lotion-based solution functions by preventing the development of bacteria that cause infections. Iodine is a tiny chemical that may easily enter microorganisms and cause cell death by oxidizing crucial proteins, nucleotides, and fatty acids. It works well to treat infections brought on by yeast, bacteria, fungus, viruses, and protozoa. Inticare Vaginal Antiseptic Solution also helps in destroying and inhibiting the growth of infection-causing bacteria, preventing the infection of abrasions, cuts, and wounds, as well as any break in the skin. The gradual release of iodine results in antiseptic action. Maintain cleanliness around the affected region and take the medication as directed by your doctor. The lotion-based solution is intended for external use only and works best if applied as recommended by the doctor.
Inticare Vaginal Antiseptic Solution Uses
- The solution is used to treat and prevent infection in the vagina.
- It helps treat several kinds of infections in the vagina such as Gardnerella vaginitis/bacterial vaginosis, vaginal inflammation/vaginitis, vaginal candidiasis, and trichomonal infections.
- The Vaginal Solution also helps provide relief from vaginal soreness, irritation, and itchiness.
Potential Side Effects of Vaginal Solution
The use of this lotion-based solution is highly effective and safe. Although, in some rare cases, the use of the solution may lead to some unpleasant adverse effects. The side effects of this solution are very unlikely to appear and usually resolve on their own after your body adapts to the medicine. However, have a talk with your doctor, if you feel that the side effects are persistent and you are worried about them.
Some of the common side effects of Inticare Vaginal Antiseptic Solution may include:
- Vaginal Dryness
- Burning Sensation
- Vaginal Soreness/Pain
Quick Precations to Remember
Some of the precautions and warnings to keep in mind about Inticare Vaginal Antiseptic solutions are:
- If you have a reaction to any of the ingredients in a lotion-based solution, do not use them.
- Rinse with cold water if any of the solution medication ends up in your mouth, nose, or eyes.
- Before taking Vaginal Antiseptic solutions, please let your doctor know if you take any prescription or over-the-counter medications, including vitamin and herbal supplements.
- Before beginning the vaginal lotion-based solution, let your doctor know if you have any liver, kidney, or thyroid conditions such as nodular colloidal goiter, endemic goiter, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, or thyroid cancer.
- Vaginal Antiseptic solution should not be used by women who are expecting or nursing.
- The vaginal solution also should not be used on youngsters who have not reached puberty; speak with your doctor for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How to use Vaginal Antiseptic Solution?
Follow your doctor’s instructions for this solution medication’s dosage and duration. You should wash and dry your vagina. Laying on your back, carefully insert the pessary as high as you can, using or not using the applicator recommended on the instructions.
Q. How does Inticare Vaginal Antiseptic Solution work?
Vaginal Antiseptic Solution is an antiseptic. Iodine, which is slowly released, stops the growth of infectious germs in the vagina or kills them.