Tretinoin 025% w/w Cream – The cream medicine belongs to the class of medicine called retinoids. The cream is a form of vitamin A and is used to treat acne, which manifests as patches or pimples on your chest, back, or face. Additionally, it aids in minimising fine wrinkles and rough facial skin. Tretinoin 025% w/w Cream controls the skin’s excessive oil production. It is best to precisely apply at night for the length of time that your doctor has specified.What you are being treated for will determine how much and for how long you must take it. Tretinoin 025% w/w Cream The main uses for 30 gm are the treatment of acne (pimples) and sun-damaged skin. When oil and dead skin cells clog hair follicles, acne, a common skin condition, results.
Tretinoin 025% w/w Cream is consist of Tretinoin as its main component which is also called retinoic acid which further is a form of vitamin A. It works to open up pores on the skin’s surface by lessening the skin’s production of sebum. This prevents the development of pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. Before putting a thin layer of this medication on the affected area, you should typically wash and dry it. Pay attention to your doctor’s advice. Avoid getting it in your mouth, eyes, or nose, and never apply it to broken or injured skin.
1. Acne Conglobata
3. Nodulocystic Acne
4. Acne Unresponsive to Antibiotic Therapy
Tretinoin 025% w/w Cream Uses
1. Reduces follicular keratinization
2. Eradicates Propionibacterium Acnes
3. Reduces sebum excretion
4. Reduces inflammation
Potential Side Effects of Tretinoin 025% w/w Cream
The usage of this cream medication is proven highly effective and safe to treat skin issues such as acne and pimples. Although in some highly unlikely cases the usage of this cream medicine can lead to some unpleasant adverse reactions. The side effects of this cream are very rare to appear and usually resolve on their own after some time. However, do not take the side effects lightly, if they start to bother you much, and consult your healthcare provider if you feel that the side effects of the medicine are growing persistent.
Some of the common side effects of Tretinoin 025% w/w Cream include:
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Erythema (skin redness)
- Pale red skin
- Skin irritation
- Dry lips
- Dry Skin
General Instructions for the Cream
Some of the precautions and warnings to keep in mind about Tretinoin 025% w/w Cream are:
- Please let your doctor know if you are allergic to tretinoin or any other medications.
- The Cream medicine should not be used if skin sensitivity, redness, burning, or stinging at the application site intensifies. Instead, stop using it and see a doctor.
- As Tretinoin 025% w/w Cream may make the skin more sensitive to the sun, avoid being in the sun, apply sunscreen, and wear protective clothing while going outside.
- Applying more cream than necessary will not produce quicker or better results; instead, it will cause peeling, noticeable redness, or other side effects.
- It can take a few weeks for your symptoms to go away, but you should keep taking it frequently to reap the most benefits. Return to your doctor if there has been no improvement after a few weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How to use Tretinoin 025% w/w Cream?
The cream medication is intended for external use only. Always check the label or pack of the cream for instructions and directions. Firstly clean and then dry the affected area and then apply the prescribed cream. Always remember t wash your hands after and before applying the cream.
Q. How long does it take Tretinoin 025% w/w Cream to work?
The symptoms may not go gone for a few weeks, but you should keep taking them regularly to get the best results. If there hasn’t been any progress after a few weeks, go back to your doctor.