Minocycline Hydrochloride 100 mg Capsules
Minocycline HCL is a medicine that comes in the brand name Amesty 100 mg. This medicine is used to treat a wide range of infections. This drug belongs to a group of medicines called tetracycline antibiotics. It works by redugin the bacteria production and killing the present bacteria. This medicine is manufactured and supplied by Cosmederma Remedies. If you want to purchase this medicine then contact our team.
Note: This medicine is not useful to treat viral infections like cold or flu
How to use Minocycline HCL100 mg Capsules
- Read All The instructions on the Capsule label. Also, Take the doctor’s advice before using this medicine.
- Take minocycline on an empty stomach, usually every 12 hours, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
- Swallow the capsules whole with a full glass of water, unless directed otherwise.
- If stomach upset occurs, taking it with food or milk may help, but it may reduce its effectiveness. Consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Avoid lying down for at least 10 minutes after taking the medication.
Dosage of Minocycline HCL100 mg Capsules
Dosage for Infections:
- Adults: Initially, 200 mg followed by 100 mg every 12 hours.
- Some patients may start with 2 or 4 capsules of 50 mg, followed by one 50 mg capsule 4 times a day.
Dosage for Acne Vulgaris (Extended-release capsules or tablets):
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 1 mg per kg of body weight per day for 12 weeks.
- Children 8 to 12 years: Use and dose determined by the doctor.
- Children younger than 8 years: Not recommended.
Benefits of using Minocycline Hydrochloride Capsules
- Minocycline is an antibiotic used to treat various infections, including urinary tract infections, acne, and chlamydia.
- It is effective against susceptible bacteria and is used to treat or prevent infections caused by these bacteria.
- It is commonly prescribed for acne and has been found to be beneficial in reducing acne symptoms.
- Minocycline comes in capsule form and is taken orally.
Side effects of using Minocycline Hydrochloride Capsules
Minocycline Hydrochloride Capsules are used to treat various infections. However, it may cause many side effects:
- Joint pain
- Chest pain
- Intracranial hypertension
- Severe headache
- Stomach cramps
- Tooth development
- Bloody stools
- Blurred vision
- Central nervous system
- Dry mouth
- Skin blisters
- Throat irritation
- Alopecia areata
- Dark urine
- Difficulty swallowing
Precautions of Minocycline Hydrochloride Capsules
Minocycline hydrochloride capsules are an antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections Here are some precautions to keep in mind when taking this medication:
- Inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to minocycline, tetracycline, doxycycline, demeclocycline, or any other medications, or if you have any allergies to the ingredients in minocycline capsules.
- Minocycline hydrochloride capsules are not recommended for pregnant women or children up to 8 years old. This is because the medication may harm an unborn baby and can cause permanent discoloration of a baby’s or child’s teeth during tooth development.
- If you have liver or kidney problems, it is important to inform your doctor before starting minocycline hydrochloride capsules.
- Like other antibiotic medications, the use of minocycline can result in the overgrowth of non-susceptible organisms, including fungi. If superinfection occurs, the antibiotic should be discontinued, and appropriate therapy should be initiated.