Ofloxacin, Ornidazole, Terbinafine Hydrochloride Clobetasol Propionate, Methylparaben & Propylparaben Cream by Servoderma belongs to a category of antifungal creams that treat many skin infections including Psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis and other skin related problems such as skin rash and redness. The ointment provides instant aid by providing a covering against bacteria.
Ofloxacin, Ornidazole, Terbinafine Hydrochloride Clobetasol Propionate, Methylparaben & Propylparaben Cream belongs to a category of ‘Topical Anti-Infectives with Corticosteroids’ and is clinically approved. The condition of bacterial infection on the skin is extremely severe and once the bacterias infect the skin, it then takes a long time to get rid of them. Continuous use of this medicated cream can definitely get rid of skin diseases.
All the salts used in the composition of the ointment belong to different group categories and provide their own benefit. But continuous usage may produce some side effects but all these side effects will completely be normal and won’t require medical attention unless some serious issues occur
Compositional mechanism of the Antifungal Skin Cream
All the salts used have their own benefits that cure the infection.
It belongs to a class of quinolone antibiotics that helps in decreasing the growth of bacterial cells.
This salt specializes in the treatment of parasitic and bacterial infections. This also comes under the category of antibiotics.
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride Clobetasol Propionate
This might be a steroid salt but is safe for the user and gives the best results.
It works by providing a p-0r4otective layer against the bacteria.
This is the most common paraben which is an antifungal sal;t that prevents the growth of germs on the skin.
It belongs to the category of preservatives that contains antimicrobial properties and is only used for the long-lasting life of the product so the patient can get the best benefits from the ointment.
Advantages of Antifungal Skin Cream
1. Reduces inflammation and relieves itch and swelling of the skin.
2. Wide spectrum antibiotic.
3. Clears lesions in impetigo.
4. Broad-spectrum antifungal agent that treats fungal skin infections such as candida, and ringworm.
5. Potent corticostrictive with anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, & vasoconstrictive properties.
Application guide of the Antifungal Skin Cream
One needs to follow the application guide to the desired results
- Wash your hands properly to remove all the dirt.
- Clean the infected area with soap and water.
- Apply the Ofloxacin, Ornidazole, Terbinafine Hydrochloride Clobetasol Propionate, Methylparaben & Propylparaben Cream only on the infectious parts.
- Gently spread the ointment on the skin.
- Clean your hands after the application so the infection won’t spread.
- Apply at least 2 times a day for best results.
Necessary Precautions for Antifungal Skin Cream
One needs to follow the necessary precautions.
- It is mandatory to avoid dust contact.
- Keep the infected area clean and dry always.
- Washing hands before and after the application are necessary.
- The cream is not suitable for the face.
- Avoid touching the infected area again and again.
Side Effects of Antifungal Skin Cream
With the benefits come to the side effects too.
- If the precautions are not followed properly, the infection may spread.
- There are chances of skin redness.
- If you are allergic to any of the salt used, you may develop skin rashes.
- One can notice burning sensations too.
- Patients can feel skin irritation.
Patients can develop several allergies if the salt videos do not suit the skin. The allergies will be normal and will fade away with the discontinued use of the infection.
Storage – keep in a cool and dry place with no contact with bacteria and sunlight.
Note – The Antifungal Skin cream composed of Ofloxacin, Ornidazole, Terbinafine Hydrochloride Clobetasol Propionate, Methylparaben & Propylparaben is for external use only.
Disclaimer – The ointment must be used with the medicated prescription only.
Caution – keep out of reach of children.
The ointment will definitely give the desired results but one needs to follow the precaution and take medical advice before using it. For best results, complete the advised course.