|30gm Lami Tube
Eberconazole is useful in the treatment of several types of skin infections such as dermatophytoses, candidiasis, pityriasis, etc. It is a topical medicine that works by blocking the sterol synthesis and thereby breaking the cell membrane of the infectious agents. It mainly works by blocking the growth and then killing the infection-causing fungi. Eberconazole has proved to be highly effective amongst any other alternative anti-fungal ointment and has high tolerability profile. It is considered highly safe for use as it is a broad-spectrum imidazole derivative.
1. Fungal Infection
2. Yeast Infection
3. Bacterial Infection
Application: Clean and dry the affected area. Apply a sufficient amount of this ointment on the affected area and 1 inch of the surrounding area. Use this regularly for better and early results. It can take few weeks to cure the infection and a few months for the skin to look normal again.
- Avoid any contact with eyes, nose, or mouth. If it happens clean with plenty of water.
- Finish the full course of treatment even if you are feeling better.
- If the infection persists, talk to your doctor.
- Avoid using this medication if you are allergic to any of its ingredients
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any medicine or any food item.