Clobetasol, Salicylic Acid, Urea, and Lactic Acid Sodium Ointiment – Salicylic acid is generally considered to be an ingredient that is suitable for daily use, and when applied correctly, can be used in combination with other skincare ingredients.is a combination medicine used to provide relief from eczema and psoriasis. Eczema is a condition in which skin patches become inflamed, itchy, cracked and rough. Psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder in which skin cells multiply faster than usual, leading to a build-up of skin into bumpy red patches covered with white scales. Clobetasol is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers The urea penetrates is stratum corneum, where it readily absorbs and retains water. It helps increase the capacity of the skin to hold moisture and rehydrates the skin. They also enhance the absorption of Clobetasol into the skin. lactic acid and sodium lactate prevent the skin from becoming dry and flaky by replenishing the moisture.
Together, Clobetasol+Salicylic Acid+Urea+Lactic Acid Sodium helps in treating psoriasis and eczema. Follow the doses and duration prescribed by your doctor and do not indulge in the overdosage. Moisturizers containing lactic acid and urea act as both exfoliants and humectants, which is what makes them especially useful in eczema locations.
Medical Benefits of Clobetasol+Salicylic Acid+Urea+Lactic Acid Sodium Ointment
Clobetasol+Salicylic Acid+Urea+Lactic Acid Sodium ointment is primarily used for several conditions which are associated with dry skin like eczema, psoriasis, corns and callus. This product is a combination of several salts
- clobetasol-Although it is a steroid, it’s not the same as anabolic steroids.
- Salicylic Acid is generally considered an ingredient that is suitable for daily use in a skincare routine.
- Urea – is used to soften the thick, rough or dry skin caused by certain skin conditions.
- Lactic acid is used to swipe away dead skin cells and brighten and improve the appearance of fine lines.
- Sodium ointment is used for the treatment of responsive microbial skin infections.
Directions of use
Carefully, read the label given along the Product.it is for external use only clean your hand before applying it. Clean the affected areas too. Take the prescribed amount onto your finger and apply it directly onto the affected area. When applying this medication near the eyes, avoid getting it in the eyes because this may worsen or cause glaucoma. Also, avoid getting this medication in the nose or mouth. If you get the medication in these areas, rinse with plenty of water.in general, doctors advise using this medicine 2 times daily for 2-3 weeks. Inform your doctor if your condition lasts or gets worse after 2 weeks.
Side Effectes of Clobetasol+Salicylic Acid+Urea+Lactic Acid Sodium Ointiment
There are mild to moderate side effects Clobetasol+Salicylic Acid+Urea+Lactic Acid Sodium Ointiment that get resolved over time. In case you notice any symptoms, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including,
Safety and Precautions
Here are some safety advice or tips for using this product
- Do not take it without a doctor’s Advice.
- Store the Clobetasol+Salicylic Acid+Urea+Lactic Acid Sodium ointment in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the Clobetasol+Salicylic Acid+Urea+Lactic Acid Sodium ointment out of reach of children and pets.
- It is not advised to use cosmetic products in the affected area.