Sertaconazole is a salt that is used in the quantity of 2% in creams and is known to offer protection against the appearance of an athlete’s foot. This provides an initiative to reduce the symptoms of fungal infection the spread between the tows of a person and multiply very quickly. The athlete’s foot is also extreme as Tenbia Pedis and the benefit of this ointment is that it offers control over the layer of skin and prevents further spread.
The purpose of the Sertaconazole cream application is that manages the growth of fungal infections and act as an agent to promote a healthy skin texture. It prevents the proliferation of fungal infection cells and covers the cell membrane thereby preventing the leakage of healthy cells.
There is some important precaution which is mandatory and must be followed by the patent to prevent the results of side effects. The important ones are, it is a request, not to touch the infected skin with bare hands. The skin has to be cleaned before the application and most importantly, keep it out of reach of children. If you face any allergic reaction with the use of this Sertaconazole 2% Cream, then kindly report it to the doctor. This is not a normal body lotion hence use it only for this purpose.
There are some side effects too with the use of this product, hence if you face any serious issues with the use of this ointment kindly report it to the doctor. If your skin is sensitive, it may become red after the application, the burning sensations can be felt, one may feel the skin peel, and the surface of the skin can get dry. One needs to use it in a limited amount and apply a small quantity of it.
Benefits of Sertaconazole 2% Cream
The benefits of this antifungal ointment are mentioned below and one needs to follow the precautions to attain the suitable advantages.
- Treatment Of Superficial Skin Mycoses
- This provides relief from Dermatophytosis
- It offers protections against Including Tinea Corporis, and Tinea Crusis
- Cutaneous Candidiasis can be treated with its application.
- Must be used under the condition of Pityriasis Versicolour.
- Benefits against Seborrhoeic Dermatitis Scalp.
Precautions with Sertaconazole 2% Cream
There are some important precautions that are required and must be followed with the applications such as,
- Keep your hands clean before the application.
- It is mandatory to clean the sweat regularly.
- Apply it with only your fingertips.
- If you face allergies, kindly associate with the clinician.
- Do not use it as a form of normal lotion.
- Try to avoid the use of the face.
Side Effects of Sertaconazole 2% Cream
The noted side effects of the cream are mentioned below.
- Burning sensations
- Skin peel
Storage- Keep the Sertaconazole 2% Cream stored in a cool and dry place with no contact with sunlight.
Note- Sertaconazole 2% Cream is only for external use.